Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flu season in full force

This time of the year, it seems like everyone and their mother are getting sick now-a-days. People line up and get the flu shot, thinking they're protecting themselves when in reality they've got like a 50-50 shot but, still end up having flu like symptoms as side effects from having the flu shot.  I'd like to thank my mom now for never having me receive any vaccinations because, I have an immune system made of steel and probably the healthiest out of majority of my friends.  I'm not going to say I never get sick but, it's definitely far and few between.  Now, I'm sure people who are going to read this will say, "you're lucky you didn't get so sick, you need to be vaccinated, that's what protects you."  Blah, blah, blah.  Well, I have something else protecting me and it's free in most cases believe it or not.  Yep, that's right, the sun is my immunity.  Since it is winter season, you can catch me at the tanning salon a couple times a week, where I'll go in a bed for about 15 minutes (for disclosure purposes, I built up to my base tan first, I didn't just jump in a bed the first time for 15 minutes and fry myself.  That people, is why you go to professional salons, they will guide you to a healthy tan.)  If I can't make it to a salon that often, I will opt for vitamin D drops or supplements, even though I'd much rather have the sun or a tanning bed, for the number one reason being it's natural.  The other reason is because your body knows how to naturally break down vitamin D when it receives it from the sun or when you go into a tanning bed.  When you receive it from supplements, it's artificial D and if you take too much and your body can't break it down, that's what causes toxicity.

Now, I'm sure some people won't believe me when I say the sun is your immunity.  So, for that reason, I'm posting a few different articles, which I may add are great sources so, please check them out for yourselves!
Here is one from the Dr. Oz show, I know he is a fan favorite!  Click here
Natural News is a personal favorite of mine as well as many other people who believe in natural lifestyles.  Click here

I know I say this in every article but, please do your own research before someone tells you that you need to go get vaccinated to protect you from something.  At the end of your research, if you still feel that's what's best for you and your family then, move forward with it.  When WebMD even tells me that it's not always effective and it couple possibly cause milder symptoms, than if I weren't to have it, that's not convincing enough for me but, maybe it is for you.  Be wise with the ingredients you're putting in your body because it could end up having a lifetime effect!  Stay pure!

Have you gotten your D today?!  Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment